Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ethan meets more relatives

A couple of weeks ago my great Aunt Rachel was in town. Aunt Rachel was my grandmother sister and she lived here in California when I was much younger and when my grandparents lived out of state. I have always thought of her like a grandmother and was so excited to get a chance to see her when she came to visit. This was the first time she and my Aunt Pam (her daughter, dad's cousin) met Ethan. We all had a wonderful time catching up. Here are some photos from the afternoon.

2 comments:

J and C Smith said...

How fun to see Rachel! I miss seeing her...saw her a lot when I was growing up since she was best friends with my grandma. What a great lady! How neat they got to meet ethan for the first time.

amanda said...

I know I remember her hanging out with your grandma. It was so nice to see her. I miss her so much and was so glad they were able to come to SD! It might be a while before I go vacation back in the midwest to see everyone.