Thursday, August 20, 2009

Auntie Miller comes to town

My great Aunt, Diane, came to visit my parents house and my grandma. So we made the trip up to my families to see everyone. We had a wonderful time with everyone under one roof for a while hanging out. This was the first time Auntie met Madison and see had not seen Ethan since he was a tiny little baby. Here are some photos from our weekend trip.

While we were there we went to the church my parents attend and the had a guest speaker. The guest speaker was my youth pastor when I was in high school. It was really cool to see him again and hear his great message.

My Grandma and Great Aunt


Too much craziness going on here.





We also took a few pictures of Ethan to commemorate his 18 month birthday. We can't believe he is that old already. Our little guy is growing up so quickly.



Four generations.



The cutest cousins ever!! Ethan is so curious about Madison.


Grandpa and Grandma and the grandkids



Auntie holding Madison



Me (Auntie Mandi) and Madison. I love my little niece so much.


We had a very fun yet relaxing weekend. We always do when we go up there. It was a great way for me to spend the last bit of time I had off before heading back to work.

No comments: